Any home refrigerators without a freezer?

I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need the feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current production), made for use in the US.

Reply to
maruk2

check

for "freezerless" models they show 7 models ranging from $480 to $1500

Reply to
Reed

see PRODUCT LIST at:

buffalobill

Hi,

Both Woods and Frigidaire build an all refrigerator.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Consider a freezer and a digital thermostat that turns it off at 34 F. This can use a lot less energy than a fridge, since feezers have more insulation.

describes a chest-freezer fridge. Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

Sears has a frost free freezerless model. :-) This is according to advertising I saw a few years ago. I ROTFL.

Reply to
Les

Big selection at Sears. They also sell a Whirlpool model that is 17 cu. ft. and can be set to be full freezer or full fresh food only. Just in case you change your mind and decide you need more freezer space instead.

Tom G.

Reply to
Tom G

If you want something of the highest caliber, you can go with Subzero. They make mini fridges, through a full size 19.9 cu foot models the

601R and the 601RG. (G is for glass door). Check it out:

It costs $4,095.00

Reply to
Elliott P

Here's two options...

This one is meant to look like a built in refrigerator and freezer but they are sold separately so you can purchase just the refrigerator.

chattycat

No reason you couldn't go commercial if you liked the look and it fit your space. See

Here is one

I bough this one
(40 cubic feet!) for a church kitchen. IIRC it was about $2000 a few years ago. The half size would likely be even cheaper.

This one is labled "residential"

not sure what difference is (Says compressor). Could be quieter.

Reply to
No

I once tried using an upright deep freez as a fridge with the temperature turned to its warmest setting while we were moving so that we could keep our beer cold... Didn't quite work... We ended up with solidly frozen beer cans... You definitely need something else to keep it below freezing...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Hence, the digital thermostat.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

Yep, I was just pointing out that it is not exactly an optional item...

Reply to
Grumman-581