anti-freeze

I have a 2001 Ranger 3L that I bought a few months ago. I'm going to flush the coolant and replace it next week. It has green-colored anti-freeze in it.

Do I have to replace with green or can I use yellow anti-freeze after the flush?

Thanks for any comments.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

You consider a 2001 Ranger to be your home?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:43:46 -0400, "Stormin Mormon \\(on backup computer\\)" wrote Re Re: anti-freeze:

When I'm sleeping in the camper part of it, yes.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

you can use either sir.. i been useing the prestone at walmart,it says it works in all vehickles. lucas

ds549

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 08:56:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote Re Re: anti-freeze:

Thanks for the info.

And thanks for remembering Private Malone. BTW, I believe the photo of the soldier was taken by David Duglas Duncan. It has always been one of my favorites.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

My advice is to replace the antifreeze with whatever type the owners manual states.

Reply to
Abe