Answer, Refrigerator Kenmore Not working

"Matt" wrote

I don't think I'm the grumpy one here. I think the problem is that your communication skills leave a lot to be desired. The one that USED to be listed, I doubt that it had a price of $175-$200. I bet there was only one price and you just can't recall what it was. No problem, reading you just takes a little getting USED to.

Have a nice weekend.

Reply to
Ed

No, you are just grumpy... and you don't read or comprehend very well.

You have a nice weekend as well.

Reply to
Matt

No need for the squabble, boys. History is online.

Travis Jordan

"Matt" wrote

"it was around $250" "It used to list the price at $175 - $200" "Go look it up....not available from sears"

I wasn't looking for a contest but you win, Matt :-) What was the old price now? $150-$175?

Reply to
Ed

Thanks travis. I was looking for that....

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

It didn't help you at all, it just proved me right and you wrong.

Reply to
Ed

Prices ranged from $125 to $500. Marcone wanted $375.

Reply to
Matt

14 a day at the customers home? I'm impressed as how fast you can drive between stops. 34 minutes per call including driving and repair time.
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

"Matt" wrote

Including the compressor, Matt.

Reply to
Ed

Yes, most work in 2 towns and I'm more familiar with the streets than the post office. Besides, even if it took 10 hours (it didn't) $2,555 + mark-up on parts is not free. That's really my point.

Reply to
Ed

You don't need any proof. You are a certified asshole, and you keep displaying it.

Reply to
Matt

No, f*****ad. Just the relay.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

Me, Matt. I would never say anything like that about a person I didn't know. I might call you something like: Matt the Master of Misinformation.

Reply to
Ed

More proof. Keep it coming, sammy.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

Are we getting angry, Matt, or do we just like to act like a 12 year old on Friday's?

Reply to
Ed

More proof. Keep it coming, sammy.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

If I were a visitor to this site and I was seeking information it wouldn't take long to realize that your responses should be avoided. Trash, pure misinformation.

Reply to
Ed

Whats the matter Ed, sad that there are things in this world you don't know about? Or is it that you are so old that you won't accept it? Either way... you are a stupid old man.

Reply to
Matt

Ok, 10 year old. I see that 12 was giving you too much credit. How do you get "sammy" out of "Ed"? Easy, the same way a relay costs $250.

Reply to
Ed

We might be talking past each other.

I think you're agreeing that the $182 (or the 14 X 182.52 = $2,555.28) didn't all go to just tax and labor, i.e. the serviceman's pocket.

My cost structure is not so easy to try to split as strictly parts, labor, and tax on a per-job basis. Averaged over the year, I'd say my part of the operation doesn't move anything like your $2555 in a day. Good on ya, then! Buying parts wholesale would no doubt increases that figure. However, we haven't been made aware how much went to "overhead"... that's your business, not ours.

Did your van have "warp drive" to allow you to perform two 30-minute in-home diagnose/repair jobs per hour? ;-)

%mod%

Reply to
modervador