Angle grinder for cutting wood

Coarse aluminum oxide. Diamond costs more, but doesn't cut any better. Save it for hard materials that won't clog wheels, like concrete or tile.

Reply to
Father Haskell

You need one of the double bladed "aligator" pruning saws or a small pole mounted pruning chain saw - both designed to do that job, and do it relatively well.

Reply to
clare

Lest you forget, Dewalt IS Black and Decker.

Reply to
clare

Came across a leaflet in local builders merchant this morning that reminded me of this thread.

Would this do what you want?

No idea of the price and I think the smallest blade is 125mm so may not be any good to you.

But they look interesting. Has anyone used one?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May

Milwaukie Sawzall...... plain and simple. Angle grinder will bind, in wood and won't break the blade, but will break your wrist as the grinder flies back at you at 10K RPM....

Reply to
dooleymt.monterey