And thanks to people on this list

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I don't have any LED's I converted to CFL and fluorescent

Reply to
philo

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Selfish ass.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Boys!! If you don't settle down I'm going to turn this car around! Trust me, you don't want that to happen.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

No problem, I put the offender in my KF... he must have flipped out

Reply to
philo

He started it. I was just saying thanks to the folks, and he decided to be cranky. He needs a nap.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon