Alternate electric charges

Thirty minutes total? Do you mean that you never spend additional time checking to see if anyone's offering a better deal?

At any rate, my electrical cost and usage are so low that your $15/month savings would be an approximate 50% discount off my bill. The few per cent savings offered by competitors in deregulated states would only mean a few cents a month savings for me. Like I said, my time is worth more than that.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Once a year, takes about a minute to scan the web site with all the rates.

Can't recall the last time my bill was under $100.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The wholesale rate for electricity is 2-3¢/KWH so there is money to be made in selling it at 7.9¢/KWH but of course as you stated the savings is small because of all the overhead items.

Reply to
sms