Air-to-Air Heat exchanger intake frosts up

Did this work? I have this same problem. If I am home I can clean the vent off with my hands but if not home it stays clogged/covered in frost/snow...

Reply to
barry.calhoun

I still don't understand why people on Usenet neither see the previous posts that explain the problem, nor does the post we do see bother to quote what the previous poster said was the problem.

So we don't know what "this" is in "Did this work?"

Reply to
micky

Many of these are not originated on Usenet, but the Homeownershub on the web. In interfaces here. Many are dragging up things discussed 10 or

15 years ago.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I know that, Ed, but they could still make their posts a lot better. It would be a lot better for them too, I think since I suspect it's harder for them to go several posts back to understand what's going on than it is for users of newsreaders, for whom reading the previous 1 or 25 posts is darn easy.

Reply to
micky