Air fryer opinions

Does anyone here use an air fryer? Looking for brands and opinions.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I've seen them on tv shopping channels. Not sure what the big deal is. I ma ke things like sweet potato fries by tossing them with some olive oil and s easoning and baking them on a sheet pan. If you have a convection oven, it' s just like an air fryer as far as I can tell. Even with a regular oven, i t works fine too.

Reply to
trader_4

My friend has one. Did wings tonight. Crispy and good. Thinking about getting one.

Reply to
Thomas