Aerators for homes with low water pressure?

I often have chronically low water pressure throughout my home, and the faucet aerators with their flow restrictors make the water flow even worse.

The flow restrictors seem to be integral with the new-model aerators and can't even be removed.

Are there aerators I can buy that are suitable for homes that already have low water pressure? Either higher-flow flow restrictors, or removable flow restrictors, or none at all?

All that crap about low-flow aerators and low-flow toilets and low-flow shower heads doesn't seem to apply to homes like mine, which have low water pressure to begin with!

-- Steven L.

Reply to
Steven L.

How low and why?

Perhaps solving that instead would be the answer?

--

Reply to
dpb

Do you know the reason(s) why you have low water pressure? Can you address that?

Reply to
George

Steve,

Hardware stores sell aerators. Look on the packaging to be sure that the aerator does not include a built-in restrictor.

Dave M.

Reply to
Dave M.