adhesive for carpet grippers

Has anyone any advice on the adhesive specification needed for fixing carpet gripper strips to a ceramic tiles floor. So far on the net I have found recommendations for Polyurethane adhesive and something called No-Nails adhesive. The polyurethane is twice as expensive.

Geoffrey

Reply to
geoffrey cohen

I don't know if this would work: Pliobond I've used it for a base to allow the "REAL" adhesive to work: You apply it as a base coat, then your regular adhesive that won't stick to the base- will stick to Pliobond- which will stick to most anything!

BJ Nash

If you can read this,thank a teacher for teaching you to read and thank God you're still alive! If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier. Don't send email here: snipped-for-privacy@euclidian.com

Reply to
Bill Nash