Add a Shower to my half bath

I would like to Add a Shower to my half bath.

Currently the half bath attached to the master bed room, contains a mirrored medicine cabinet, Wash basin and a toilet.

We would like to remodel it and add a shower to it with a budget of

500$ to 750$

Space is restrictive.

window

+===------~ ~ ~ ---- door |

---- _______| 52" |toilet | wash | | | | |--------------- 72"

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience in how one could squeeze things in? I'm looking for examples

Thank you in advance.

rgds, Muthiah

Reply to
SM