• 400-foot flagpole weighs approximately 420,000 pounds
• There are two versions of the 60- by 120-foot flag:
- 220 pound flag is flown during normal conditions
- 350 pound flag is flown during harsher weather
• Each star is 3 feet high and each stripe is 4 1/2 feet wide
• 680 cubic yards of concrete used in foundation
• Over 500 gallons of paint cover the pole
• 11-foot diameter at base tapers to 5 1/2-foot diameter at top
• Three pendulum-style tuned mass dampers reduce movement and vibra
• Designed to withstand a low temperature of -42°F
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.