Active closet door knob.

Couldnt you just add a sliding boult on the outside?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

In that case, write "passage".
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Who are you planning to lock in the closet, Aaron? And why?
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

I once had a rent house where the tenants install hooks on all four bedroom doors - on the hallway side.
Trust me, you do NOT want to know the answers to your questions.