Active closet door knob.

-- ... you could also just google 'ball clasp' and it'll show you

pictures of how it works.

I Googled both the Web and Images for "ball clasp". I don't see how

those pages and pages of jewlery are going to help the OP with his

closet door. Do you have a diferent Google than me?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

you're right. it's BALL CATCH.

Sorry for the error folks.

kellyj00

Not the only reason. Im looking for one to put on an outswing exterior door. I

want to only operate it from inside the house, and i want to give as little

opportunity to pull on the outside as possible.

Reply to
Denigod

You mean something like this:

The style you are looking for is called "exit latch". Like used on a

fire exit door, etc

Reply to
Retired

why would you care? it's what he wants, it's really nobody's business as to

why he wants what he wants as long as he's not doing anything illegal.

Reply to
KatWat

Feel better now?

Reply to