Acetone Ate My Hotel Card Key

In the spirit of all of the "Ethanol Ate My whatever" posts, I thought I'd share this story:

A friend told me that I should keep my hotel card keys becasue they are great for spreading Bondo and DuraGlas products.

I've always known that Acetone is great for cleaning Bondo and DuraGlas spreading tools.

What I didn't know is that Acetone is also great for turning the magnetic stripe on the back of hotel card keys into a messy, muddy substance. I learned that today.

Reply to
DerbyDad03