Accessories for Gas Pressure washer

I have an excel 2800 PSI gas pressure washer. I plan to purchase additional accessories for the machine. I currently have (1) a turbo nozzle (2) 5 regular nozzles for varying pressures.

I do lots of different types of surfaces(concrete/fence/stucco sides of house/etc/etc)

I am interested in

(1)various types of brush attachments

(2)water broom(3 nozzles on a bar with wheels at either end)

(3)surface cleaner(a rectangular item that spins 2 nozzles in a circular pattern thus significantly increasing cleaning speed. The fully enclosed design and soft bristles help contain the spray)

Any information concerning product reliability/function/value/etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob

Reply to
Bob