a piebald deer

I saw what was probably a piebald deer this afternoon, white and grey (almost blue an hour before sunset.) Running sideways but got behind some trees right away, about 100 feet from my yard.

Less than 2% of deer.

Not albino, which are really white and not multi-colored.

NO hunting in Baltimore County most of the time so maybe he'll come back and I will definitely recognize him.

Might have been a leucistic deer.

micky