Deer sighting

I was getting a little concerned because it has been weeks since I've seen any deer at my remote property - a few tracks but no deer. I was afraid the winter had taken it's toll. But this afternoon a herd of 6 was there to greet us when we drove out to collect the maple sap. A welcome sight.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Except for the venison steak I had for lunch, I'm not seeing them either.

But, at this time of year, ivy close to house is in ruins from their eating it ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

You shot Bambi ? - Shame on you !

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Unfortunately, not the ones that ravage my yard. Drives me nuts. You oughta see the place in October when my chestnut tree drop nuts. Looks like a stockyard with torn up lawn and deer droppings ;(

Reply to
Frank