A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

"simbajim" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

I have my browser set not to allow spam sites.

Reply to
Pasar

"Just Bob" wrote in news:d7qdnVL-nfnFmhHZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Our new neighbors have 2 cats they let out all night. The cats have bells on the collars. My dog hears them at 3am and barks like crazy. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a long time. The neighbors are really weird,too. I tried to say hello and the guy hid behind his hedge.

Reply to
Pasar

Scam or Spam?

Reply to
Tom The Great

Maybe the site was killed when certain people reported them spamming newsgroups.

hehe

Reply to
Steve B

Hey Steve:

I don't know what makes you look more stupid - thinking that the original post was spam, it wasn't, or that thinking that people in these groups post with legit contact/ISP info in their posts.

Either way your a f****ng idiot. Sell your computer and go for a walk ...

Reply to
Gee-wizzer

Ok,That sounds like something I might try.

Thanks. Bob

Reply to
Just Bob

Yup, That's weird all right. I have only seen my neighbors twice in the three months I have been here. Ok by me. I think their cat spends the whole time outside anyway.

Bob

Reply to
Just Bob

I have never heard of any ISP that would respond to a complaint issued on a personal level. I think they have much more to worry about. You can't even get decent tech support unless you have an Indian dictionary handy and they are about to spend money responding to small time complaints.

Reply to
Just Bob

One reason I don't think this is a spam message is because it is so screwed that the link is not even entered in correctly. It is this:

and I have visited it and it looks like a nice link. Some people do actually try to be nice and pass things along that pertain to a particular group. There are many other posts to this group that are obviously advertisements.

Bob

Reply to
Just Bob

"Just Bob" wrote

They work for all sorts of critters. Problem is when you are being pestered with critters, it is hard to catch them in the act. If you put this out, and they have an unpleasant experience, it's just like them getting their butt kicked in the wild by something bigger. They just stay away.

I have heard of people who have used it to help relocate skunks, raccoons, squirrels, and all sorts of things.

I do use it at my cabin for mice and chipmunks that come under the cabin. It kills them, but I'd rather send a few rodents to heaven than have them burrowing all through my house.

It is a pretty decent shock, but won't kill anything larger than a squirrel. It just gives them an attitude adjustment.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

But, gee whiz, GeeWhizzer. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy to do this. I seriously doubt that it has a lot of effect, either, but I have seen accounts closed, and spammers driven away from newsgroups for this. There are even some newsgroups that are so notorious for reporting spammers, and figuring out their paths that spammers actually avoid these groups.

This gives more space to talk about the topic of the group. You DO remember the topic, don't you? And it's not ranting in obscene adolescent prattle.

Wassamatta? On track break again? Mommie went on the stroll and left you home again? Call CPS this time. Now go buy some Clearasil and get to work on those zits!

Steve

Reply to
Steve B