A?C problem?????

Page 3 of 4

know
thoughts
Rave on there drunken dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

incompetent
wrong?
the
Is it supper time again?

stop
out
during
your
I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---