8 Foot Sliding Door

We have a 8 foot sliding door in our bedroom and the time has come to find a new covering for it. In the past we have used vertical blinds. With pets we do not want that anymore. Does anyone have any ideas or options? I don't want anything with slats, I know that for sure. Im more or less looking for a one or two piece solution. Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Andrew Duane

Uhhh...drapes?

Reply to
dadiOH

We had a hunter-douglas shade made for ours (we went through empire carpets for it), and it has been great. So far we're on year 7 with no problems at all (three years the house has been occupied by tenants, no less). We got the double honeycomb to keep the AC in, and it's been a great purchase.

HTH

Donna

Reply to
Donna

What is the intended purpose of the covering?

Reply to
mm