40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children

And i suppose in your simple mind, that wouldn't count as being still under $4 in my area eh?

S. Barker

I can get new items at flea markets, but I'm not about to claim that is the "going rate".

This from the link I posted above for Kansas City. Today 3.931 Yesterday 3.937 One Week Ago 3.857 One Month Ago 3.586 One Year Ago 2.914

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot to be had in this situation I'll look for it. The bright spot here seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of us. ;)

RicodJour

Sounds about right. KC is always 6 - 7 cents less than Jo Co because of KS tax. I always fill up if I'm over there.

Reply to
Glenn

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

S. Barker

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it up.

Reply to
ransley

What? They guy's not allowed to travel?

RicodJour

You do understadn that KC IS in Missouri and Cleveland is a small town on the south side of KC, right?

Reply to
Jerry Cloe

There is Kansas City, Kansas

Reply to
ransley

$4.53 where I am. Less than two weeks ago, when I filled up, it was $4.09.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri