4-gang faceplate

I want to add a switch to a current set of 3, so the new box will be

4-gang. Problem is one of the new switches is a timer only available with the "decora" rectangulat opening, and the other 3 will have toggle-style switches that need the normal small slots in the face plate.

So, the question is if and where I can get a 4-gange white faceplate with one decora and 3 slot openings?

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Jag Man

You'd probably be better off changing your 3 toggle switches to decora.

Reply to
Matt

And then I notcied this link on the same page as this post:

Gotta love google.

Reply to
Matt

Have you checked with your local electrical distributor?(Wesco

Rexel/Elgee, CED are a few of the national distributors). They shoul be able to order one for you if they don't have it instock

-- beachbu

----------------------------------------------------------------------- beachbum's Profile:

this thread:
post was submitted via http://www.HomeRepairForums.or

Reply to
beachbum

I've bought "roll your own" snap together single gang plastic switchplates of all different styles at Home Depot. They click together at the sides and the join lines are barely visible. (Invisible if you happen to be wrapping them in wallpaper.)

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Problem is 2 of the 3 toggles are the Levitons with the little dimmer on the side.

decora.

Reply to
Jag Man

I've seen those at the big box store. Think 3 switches and a gfci, not uncommon in a bathroom.

Reply to
John Hines