2 wires in one cable clamp. OK for Code?

Nick -

I'm pretty sure it's ok.... I've donw it and passed many an inspection, but it's possible your locality is different.

Also, when you say lighting, I'm assuming 14/2 WG.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Hi,

I have limited holes in the top of a panel and was wondering if it's OK to put 2 lighting circuits thru a single cable clamp. I can't see any reason that it would not be perfectly fine physically but code may well be a different matter.

Thanks

Nick..

Reply to
Nick