110v line to 220v line?

Then you know about the NEC proposal process. If you want to make 3 wire feeders illegal, write a proposal, see what they say.

Reply to
gfretwell

What led you to the conclusion that I "want to make 3 wire feeders illegal?"

Reply to
Thomas D. Horne, FF EMT

Reply to
volts500

WConner posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Walt, you ask a question (which has been asked & answered SOOOO many times) didn't do ANY research get good answers then argue with them and will do it the way you want. Go away.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Sorry Tom, I was just responding to this

Reply to
gfretwell

Reply to
safemale