Subject Author Posted Replies

Maytag Atlantis washer quit
We have a Maytag Atlantis model MAV620CAWW washer that just quit. Acts as if the washer is unplugged. There is power at the plug, when turning the knob, nothing happens, no water, no noises, nothing....
11
11

That's a relief!
"If you are a U.S. citizen living in the United States and plotting the murder of your neighbors ? let?s say they mow their lawns very early every Sunday ? it is unlikely a predator drone will fire a...
12
12

insolate my attic using spray foam
Hi Is this good idea to do the insolation for a small attic? mine is like 3f x 7f attic. if yes, do you know home depo selling it or not, I live in Canada. I have not see such thing in home depo. I...
8
8

How many roofs neede repair after this?
A lot and a lot of cars needed quite a bit of work. In fact there were more than a few cars that were totaled.
3
3

Rheem "Imperial 90 Plus" forced air furnace - short cycling?
Hi all, still over at my friend's house... cut on heat last night for the first time this year. He turned the heat on and went to bed; I realized after a while that the inducer blower was running but...
7
7

Portable generator wiring to transfer switch question
Hi, Thanks for reading this. I'm hoping to get some advise about the wiring from my generator to my transfer switch - only partially done by my electrician a few years ago as I had not purchased a...
6
6

splitting axe/maul
Help my first time cutting up firewod. We purchased a truckload of wood but it seems to be awful big. Purchased a splitting axe took a file to it but it only bounces off. Any suggesions appreciate....
58
58

All terrain, motorized wheelbarrow
Video
2
2

OT: arrows on Google search results
There are large (Invisible) arrows next to each result. If you happen to keep the cursor on the invisible arrow, a preview page pops up. It's very annoying. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of...
5
5

painting a metal fascia
I've got some exterior painting to do, where my client has a painted wood fascia about a foot wide with a painted metal fascia covering the top four inches or so. The paint on the metal part has worn...
4
4

water hammer weirdness
I have one of those auxilary spray hose thingies on my sink. It began to leak. When the leak started, so did the water hammer phenomena. Hot, cold, lo/hi flow, whenever I turned on the main faucet,...
3
3

Buy a bilge pump?
Back-up sump pump if you have an attached garage you could run a cord to the pump from your car, at least for a while till the car battery died ..
9
9

Hammerite
Anyone have any experience with this paint. You are supposed to be able to paint over rust with it. R
8
8

ATT 730 desk phone user manual
Needed a speaker phone for some upcoming work-from-home teleconferences, so dug a ATT 730 out of my junk pile. It seems to work, but I don't have a manual. Anybody have one of these puppies, and can...
3
3

Lawn sprinkler popup heads
Two of my Hunter PGP 4" sprinkler heads seemed to be working okay based on the throw of the water. But I noticed both had pools of water around their bodies, so I assumed there was a leak, perhaps...
4
4