Latest threads in Backyard Gardenersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Exmark Squeeks
I have an Exmark Metro 17hp walk behind mower. I'm having a problem with the wheels squeeking. It doesn't sqeek when I start mowing but after about a half hour or so, it starts a loud metal-on-metal...
3
3

Moving a garden shed
Hi, Can anyone tell me the easiest way to move a garden shed? I have a wooden shed that measures 10'X8' and has a plywood floor and shingled roof with masonite panel siding. I would estimate the...
3
3

Re: What is the best product or way to get rid of bugs in the lawn???
I use Ortho bug-b-gon once very two weeks, seems to do just fine for me. Gene
2
2

Lawn Edger
I'm in the market for a Lawn Edger. Just wondering what the folks out there can recommend and what price range we are talking about. I will prefer the type that has wheels and not a trimmer with an...
1
1

Re: dixon ztr will not go right..
Sounds like you steering linkage is broken.

Re: blades for lawn tractors, difference in quality?
If the blade he is selling are OEM blades then the quality will be equal, if he is selling a jobber blade then I would say no. All the jobber blade I seen are lower in price for a reason. most of the...
3
3