Yellow Jackets

I also have some wasps or yellow jackets under the edge of the roof of my house and they are under the siding and the soffits. I am planning to remove the siding and soffits but want to make sure that they are not gonna sting me.

Now that it is January and it's supposed to be cold (it's been in the mid 70's for a high lately), I wonder if the little buggers are alive and would they sting me when I start to pull siding off the house?

Should I spray at their access points or perhaps up in the attic near their nest(s)?

What should I spray with that is currently available for sale at home and garden centers - not someth> Thanks to everyone on the spraying, but the nest is in a VERY inaccessible

Reply to
USENET READER

Oh you pussy! Are you afraid of the little furry buggies????

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Reply to
USENET READER

Pay no attention to Oscar lives/brains' dead. Your biggest obstacle is getting the control product to the target, by the sound of it.

How many days till you plan on disturbing them?

Reply to
Steveo

Maybe you shouldn't be messing with them if you don't know what to do.

Hire a pro.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Reply to
USENET READER

Any organophosphate, or if you can't find that use Sevin. (EC's in any case)

Be careful where the over-spray/runoff goes. If you do that a week or so before you stir them, you will have limited the bite potential quite a lot.

Reply to
Steveo