Which utility trailer to buy? Snowbear ok?

Looking to buy a utility trailer to haul riding lawn mower for lawn cutting service.

Anyone ever bought a SnowBear trailer? see link

advice on what to get or what features to look for?

Reply to
me6

I just bought a 6 x 12 for $540.00, a gate for a mower would have been $115.00 extra. The trailer has regular size tires so I can use the spare on my truck if needed. The local lowes store sells one that size with the small tires for about $900.00. The one I bought is a lot better than the one in the link you provided. If you want the contact info in central Kentucky let me know.

Reply to
kyrustic