what next?

Hi,
I am a novice gardener and am attempting to sort out my lawn. Which has
a fair bit of moss and weeds.
I aerated the lawn last week and put some sharp sand down. The next day
applied evergreen 1:4 complete, it rain well and I now have a several
areas of back lawn, not all of the moss and weeds are gone.
What do I do next should I scarify the lawn or just rake up the dead
moss and re seed?
Thanks
Jason
Reply to
Jason Buckler
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:06:59 -0400, Jason Buckler wrote:
I would scarify the lawn.
Perhaps get a bottle of lawn weed killer and treat the weeds themselves and a bag of lawn sand for the moss.
Steven
Reply to
Steven Wayne

Site Timeline Threads