what next?

Hi,

I am a novice gardener and am attempting to sort out my lawn. Which has a fair bit of moss and weeds.

I aerated the lawn last week and put some sharp sand down. The next day applied evergreen 1:4 complete, it rain well and I now have a several areas of back lawn, not all of the moss and weeds are gone.

What do I do next should I scarify the lawn or just rake up the dead moss and re seed?

Thanks

Jason

Reply to
Jason Buckler

I would scarify the lawn.

Perhaps get a bottle of lawn weed killer and treat the weeds themselves and a bag of lawn sand for the moss.

Steven

Reply to
Steven Wayne