What is this weed in my lawn (photo)

Hello,

This is my first post. I wonder whether anyone would be able to help identifty a weed in my lawn (in the UK) and how I might be able to get rid of it without a lot of chemicals.

I have included a photo.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom77

Many thanks. I am sure that you are right.

Tom77

You don't need a lot of chemicals, just one ot two treatments of a broad-leaf weedkiller for grass should do it. Apply it with a tank sprayer to the spots that need it. That uses the least herbicide and delivers it where it's needed as opposed to the weed-n-feed type products that you spread over the whole lawn.

Reply to
trader4