What is this weed in my lawn (photo)

Hello,
This is my first post. I wonder whether anyone would be able to help
identifty a weed in my lawn (in the UK) and how I might be able to get
rid of it without a lot of chemicals.
I have included a photo.
Thanks,
Tom
|Filename: weeds-in-lawn.jpg |
|Download:
Reply to
Tom77
-
Many thanks. I am sure that you are right.
Reply to
Tom77
-
You don't need a lot of chemicals, just one ot two treatments of a broad-leaf weedkiller for grass should do it. Apply it with a tank sprayer to the spots that need it. That uses the least herbicide and delivers it where it's needed as opposed to the weed-n-feed type products that you spread over the whole lawn.
Reply to
trader4

Site Timeline Threads