Well with sprinkler or other options?

Gang - I currently have a sprinkler system in the city now and we are going to moving. We will have a well at the new place and I am wondering what would be the best way to provide irrigation to the grass and other things. What do I need if I am wanting to put a sprinkler system in? I was told a variable speed pump would be one option. Any other ideas? I hate sprinklers and hoses...please help!

Reply to
Mike Fuller

RoyDMercer