Trying to ID lawn weed

Trying to ID this lawn weed |

leaves like hopps. I believe they have blue flowers.

Checked

&
have other lawn weed photo gallery sites ?

Thanks EdPaolo / New Jersey

Reply to
EdPaolo

>Little leaves like hopps. I believe they have blue flowers.

Veronica arvensis, V. agrestis, V. persica ...and others...

Some of these are perennial, some are winter annuals.

Are the stems rounded or square? Any pictures available of the weed in the lawn (or less wilted, with a scale nearby)?

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Yes, that is what Scott's says they look like Veronica.

Thanks for the info / reply back.

Reply to
EdPaolo