Sunflower Help

Hi Guys
My daughter has come home from school with a sunflower seedling. The
idea is that we grow it and take a picture when fully grown for a school
project.
This has now grown to about 18 inches tall - and is now in a good sized
pot.
Whats the best care we can give it for maximum growth and health.
Have noticed that some of the older leaves have now become discoloured
and very limp looking - is this normal as it grows?
any help will be appreciated - and may even put the pic on here once it
is fully grown.
Thanks for reading and helping out.
Reply to
Digmeup
Thanks for reading all... but after 3 days of rain i have managed to ge a fork in the lawn, so i think a regular good soaking is whats neede
Reply to
Digmeup

Site Timeline Threads