Stabil

I notice Stabil is now marketing a blend primarily for marine
engines. I thought it was a gas treatment and I never saw gas
differentiated between land and marine useage. Whats up?
Red
Reply to
Red
It is for methanol added to gas. Methanol does a job on marine gas tanks and lines. Same for other gas powered small engines, like lawnmowers, which is where I use it.
GA
Reply to
George Abbot

Site Timeline Threads