Ride-on from the states

I have just bought a new John Deere LA115 from a dealer in Long Islan
USA, just wondering if anyone knows if anything has to be changed o
the mower to run over here. I heard that the spark plugs might need t
be changed as we run a different mix petrol. Any help would b
appreciated. Got the mower for 1/2 the price of what you would pa
here
--
Gary29428
Reply to
On Jun 25, 10:41=A0am, Gary29428 wrote:
Can't answer your question, but would you mind saying what the shipping charge will be to ship it to the UK? I would have guessed shipping would have eaten up any savings.
KC
Reply to
KC

Site Timeline Threads