Reduce pine cones from douglas fir?

There are several douglas fir trees in my lawn that keeps dropping pine
cones. There is no machine to remove them from the lawn; it requires manual
labor.
Is there some fertilizer I can feed the tree to make it drop fewer cones?
Reply to
james
> There are several douglas fir trees in my lawn that keeps dropping pine > cones. There is no machine to remove them from the lawn; it requires manual > labor. > > Is there some fertilizer I can feed the tree to make it drop fewer cones? LOL
Reply to
Eggs Zachtly
Since it's a Douglas fir, they're not pine cones, they're fir cones --
Try hydrogen sulfate
Under the right pH conditions the hyudrogen will be released, the cones will absorb the hydrogen, become lighter-than-air and drift away to your neighbor's yard. Problem solved.
Trader can tell you how to adjust the pH.
Reply to
JimR
fixed attributes.........
is it better to just LOL at the uninformed and leave it at that or is it ok to misinform them in their already confused state?
Reply to
Jim

Site Timeline Threads