quick question on qualifications

OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at all anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew his crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

Reply to
jamogod

OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at all anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew his crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

Reply to
jamogod

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

Reply to
Steveo

Ohmerta. Silence.

Steveo wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

Sounds like you've figured out Doug!

Reply to
trader4

And tell your newsreader program to just block messages from him. Outlook Express does it quite easily (as do many others). That way the only time you see anything from the nitwits are when someone else is dumb enough to reply to their useless posts.

Reply to
wkearney99

Now, now... Every usenet group has to have it's chihuahua around to fetch the little red ball. Allthough he really needs to stop humping my leg every time I come in here.

Reply to
G Henslee

Somebody slip some vinegar in your coffee this morning? Or just your usual piss... Killfiles are for the weak.

Reply to
G Henslee