Pesticide Question

Can anyone recommend a concentrated "natural" bug spray? I've had good succes with the Schultz product but can't find it in a concentrate. I need it for ahpids, etc in my vegetable garden and would like to avoid malathion or the like if possible.

Thanks, G

Reply to
G Henslee

I would suggest that you look into safers:

got a quart of concentrate at Fred Meyers. It lasts forever and works great. Good luck

Reply to
Timothy

Depending on lots of factors, aphids are sometimes just a temporary problem. You might find that blasting them off the plants with a hose spray achieves your purpose. Ladybugs also handle aphids the way my teenage son handles a bag of potato chips. You can order ladybugs from various garden sources. Try

If they don't sell them, email customer service and ask for some advice.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Here is what I use

It works really good on all types of insects. They also have the 8oz. size. It is on the high end of the scale of "safe products" On a scale of 1-10,

10 being the harshest, its a 9.
Reply to
Big D