Over wintering petrol garden tools advice sought

Hello,
We have both a 4 stroke ride-on mower, and. 2 stroke combination
strimmer and hedge trimmer.
What is the best thing to do with them before they are left over
winter.
Drain fuel, then run until they stop? Is there any else that can be
done to help?
Best regards,
Mark
Reply to
Mark Heptonstal
This is more important for the 4 stroke engines. The two stoke have some o= il coating the parts. Definitely run the 4 stroke dry of fuel. I had the = valve stick on my snow blower because of not running it dry. Not a huge fi= x, but a pain either way. Run the engine dry and then crank it several tim= es to clear the air.
Dale
Reply to
dalep

Site Timeline Threads