need help

My tire went flat on my mower sears rider older model and after I fixed the tire mower starts great runs good but transmission will not work at all now any suggestions on where to looks and fix what could be wrong with it? thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim

Did you take the wheel off ? I had a flat on a mower and when I pulled the wheel off I did not see the key for the axal and wheel fall out as it was on the bottom of the shaft. This let the axal rotate inside the wheel and I could not move. There may be a disconnect for the wheels like my John deere has.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery