Lawn mower attachment

Hello all,

I was interested in getting the lawn striper attachment for walkbehind mowers. I checked the web and found a couple of sites selling them with price range from $55 - $70. I wanted to find out from the group if any of you have had any success using the striper attachment and if so any recommendations ?

Thanks in advance Kote

Reply to
Kote

I know what you mean, there's not much too them..they are still worth the $55 if you want to drag one around tho..

Reply to
Steveo

I recommend you don't drink before operating this rig.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko