lawn lines

can someone tell how to put lines in my lawn, like MLB baseball grass. how do they do that?
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

http://www.4backyards.com/mowers-lawn/mower-supply/lawn-striper.php
--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.

Steveo wrote:

I think I would try filling PVC with concrete and use a piece of iron pipe for the axle.

That would proably work..either one sounds like a pain in the arse.
--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.