lawn chemicals, application wait time

Hi,

I need to apply a granular fertilizer, granular Grub control and spot spray for weeds. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time in between applications?

In otherwords, can I spread my fertilizer, and then my Grub control right afterwards. Or could they interfere with each other?

Thanks.

Reply to
kaskiles

These have no interaction with each other.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Correct, you can apply them one after the other as their effect on your lawn won't interfere with one's application over the other, unless you shouldn't water after you apply the Grub control. One should either water before or after fertilizer application, but consult the directions re: watering your lawn after the insecticide application. Hope this helps. When all else fails, read the directions.

Reply to
evolutionman 2004

The GrubEx web site

says, "This product does not interfere with the performance of other lawn products such as fertilizers, weed controls and insect controls. Allow at least one-week between product applications."

Reply to
Doug G

After 12+ years in the business I have yet to hear of a grub control that you didn't have to water in.

One should either water before or

Not sure why you would want to water before applying fert, unless you were hoping to have it stick to the blades and burn the turf?

but consult the directions re: watering your

That part makes sense

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H