irrigation question

I'm involved in a community veggie garden at church.

Our well water is high sulphur and high iron. Do either of those hurt anything?

The lawns thrive on it. No sure about veggies.

Reply to
rb

Usually your local Cooperative Extension Service or local nursery can tell you exactly, as they deal with it daily. If there are soil additives or special things to do, they'll know.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB