I ran over a rock with my lawnmower. Help!

Hi

Does anyone know why my lawnmower won't start after I ran over a roc with it?? I changed the fuse but that didn't help. Please help!

-- pepipootles

Reply to
pepipootles

Shouldn't be a problem. Most mowers have a secondary use as rock grinders. I chew up about a yard of rock per year with mine. Use the ground up stone in my driveway.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Reply to
jacko

He said he replaced the "fuse". That should have corrected the timing.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

no no no.. to correct the timing you need to click on control panel and then double click on date/time...

Reply to
Jim

Yes, but you must reboot after that.

Reply to
Duff

that's always a good time to click on power/management and take a look at the spark plug. btw - clicking on power/management before changing any fuses reduces the chances of a reverse power surge being released from the matter inverter back into the fusion coupler where an oscillation has the potential to develop between the fusion coupler and the ground emf emitter. double the risk if we're talking dual reaction platform.

btw - have any of you had your neighbor residing on your left side complain of their PC running slower while you're mowing your lawn?

Reply to
Jim

We should write a self-help book.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Either that or the connecting rod is in the oil pan.

Reply to
"booboo £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

Did th OP check the flux capacitor? those things always burn out when your mowing your rocks Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

Is it the same when you mow 10" sticks ? LOL (Happy New Year)

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

several addendums as well as a number of supplemental publications have been published and sent out to make the user aware of how when mowing rocks a precautionary readjustment of regaping the flux capacitor from 30 nerdtrons to 41 nerdtrons will eliminate overloads resulting in flux capacitor burn out.

I anticipate it will take a number of years before all of the users of alternative fuel mowers are completely and fully aware of the versatility of their machine when proper adjustments are adhered to before hand.

Reply to
Jim

On 14 Jan 2008, "Clark..." wrote in alt.home.lawn.garden:

I prefer a safety razor for that.

Reply to
Nil

He probably just needs to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
Derek Homsberg

How big was the rock? And was it igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic?

Reply to
GWB

Nope, 10" sticks bork the warp field generator and usually it can't be easily re-calibrated so your just better off ordering a new one. ;-p

Clark...

Reply to
Clark...

Just better hope it wasn't a dilithium crystal. If it was there will be hell to pay.

Reply to
Art

don't forget to change the coolant on your mower every spring.

double capacity...

You are not in the state of your creation.

As these two states are open, it is impossible for you not to recognise them. Follow your own feelings, observe yourselves, and see if you do not find the lively characteristics of these two natures. Could so many contradictions be found in a simple subject?

Incomprehensible. Not all that is incomprehensible ceases to exist. Infinite number. An infinite space equal to a finite.

Incredible that God should unite Himself to us. This consideration is drawn only from the sight of our vileness. But if you are quite sincere over it, follow it as far as I have done and recognise that we are indeed so vile that we are incapable in ourselves of knowing if His mercy cannot make us capable of Him. For I would know how this animal, who knows himself to be so weak, has the right to measure the mercy of God and set limits to it, suggested by his own fancy. He has so little knowledge of what God is that he does not know what he himself is, and, completely disturbed at the sight of his own state, dares to say that God cannot make him capable of communion with Him.

But I would ask him if God demands anything else from him than the knowledge and love of Him, and why, since his nature is capable of love and knowledge, he believes that God cannot make Himself known and loved by him. Doubtless he knows at least that he exists, and that he loves something. Therefore, if he sees anything in the darkness wherein he is, and if he finds some object of his love among the things on earth, why, if God impart to him some ray of His essenc