Hunter PGP Sprinkler Heads ??

I had some Hunter PGP sprinkler heads installed several years ago by a professonal irrigation company. At the time, they claimed that these heads were of a "Professional" grade, and were not the same Hunter heads that could be bought in a Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc.

Does anyone know if Hunter makes a "professional" sprinkler head, that are not sold in common stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc ???

Thanks for any comments !!

--James--

Reply to
James

A Pro installed them in my yard. They work damn good.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Yes, but did not answer my question.

--james--

-------------------------------------

A Pro installed them in my yard. They work damn good.

Reply to
James

Looks like it is an entry level rotary sprinkler.

Travis Jordan

It is, but the info doesn't answer my question.

Thanks !!

--James--

Looks like it is an entry level rotary sprinkler.

Reply to
James

If I am not mistaken yes they do. The version sold at Home Depot is a lighter or different version PGP than you would by at an irrigation supplier. While the PGP is labeled as a light duty commercial and residential type irrigation head it is very popular for its ease of operation. However, there is also the l-10/i-20. It is similar to the PGP but is more heavy duty and has a couple more bells and whistles available as accessories.and is a bit more expensive. Anyway, I am pretty sure that the PGP hunter Rotor head available at Home Depot is NOT the same type you would be able to buy at an irrigation supplier that wholesales to the irrigation contractor.

Reply to
Ulrich M. Reich

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Yes. Their commercial grade sprinklers are the I- series. You can order the I-20 from HD online, but I don't think you will find them in the retail stores.

Travis Jordan

Thanks Ulrich, and for others who have replied !!

Good info here.

--James--

Reply to
James