Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

Hey guys hope all is well:) Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost!
has a whole section and it's really helpfull.
Reply to
garden man
Nice page but im still not convinced about organic farming/growing. Som
say that the concentration of chemicals is actually higher in organi foods? is that correct?
-- naomi
Reply to
naomi
Hey naomi, I just wanted to tell you that I heard that too at one point but then I realized something. The things our great great great granparents ate were truly organic right. Well the diseases we have today can be linked to the chemicals added to our foods. Ever since we have been processing food there has been in incline on these diseases so I am now organic because of the unnatural chemicals. But hey ask my friend hes the one who made the page just comment on the page itself.
Reply to
garden man
ya just check it out i guess he has the seeds and things you need on his other pages on seeds. I got a greenhouse and absolutley love it!!!
Reply to
garden man

Site Timeline Threads