Flymo Quicksilver 40S

I've recently moved house and brought myself a new petrol Flymo.

I'm fixing it together and have a problem with the engine break cable The cable goes up the "arms" to the crossbar and there is nothing t attach it too. Just below the main crossbar is a thin orange metal ba that I presume is used for the breaking.

Should there be some gadget that fixes the wire to this metal bar o some other form of smaller break handle? The instructions are no clear!!

Many thanks for your hel

-- Kris

Reply to
Kris