Enchantment tomato

Anybody know where I can find seeds. Parks & Totally Tomatoes quit carrying them? Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Reply to
Jackson

These guys claim to have it:

Steveo

are these enchantment good tasting and fairly hearty?

Reply to
Steveo

Has been listed regularly by Pinetree Garden Seeds (one of my favorite seed sources):

Pat Kiewicz

Reply to
Jackson

I plant them because they survive our hot summer and start to bear again in the fall. So far, they are the only tomato that I have found that does this. They are indeterminate, so you need a fence to grow them against. They are a good flavored tomatoe the size of a large hen's egg.

Jack