Help in identifying a plant

I pick up bagged leaves and pine straw from local houses and use them to mulch my vegetable garden, so it is no great surprise when some strange plant sprouts and grows. Once a papaya tree sprouted and developed fruit to about the size of lemons before the cold got it.

This year a strange plant sprouted in my tomato patch and even tho the tomatoes are gone the plant keeps on growing. It grows very fast. Nobody I have talked to recognizes it so I am asking on the newsgroup for help in identifying it. I have posted two pictures on the newsgroup:

The two pictures are Unidentified Plant - close up picture and backoff picture.

Please take a look at it and help me if you can. Either post your message here or answer by emal after deleting the NO and the SPAM from the address.

Thanks

Jack from Pensacola, FL Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Reply to
Jackson

I tried to look at your photo's and the group was not supported by Giganews.

repost them elsewhere and include a link to the picture.

Reply to
Colbyt

The pictures are also at:

Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Reply to
Jackson

Reply to
diespammer

This isn't a binarie group, you brainless twit. He did it the right way.

You waste peoples time everytime you post.

Reply to
Steveo

He could post the images to a website, saving time and bandwidth, and post the link to the images here.

Reply to
Farlo